Important: pay attention to the stampede position, step […]
Important: pay attention to the stampede position, step on the lowest point, control the departure time, when stepping on the clutch pedal, the accelerator pedal should be loosened quickly.
Detailed explanation: in oil off coordination, acceleration pedal control is auxiliary control, that is to say clutch operation is the key point. Clutch operation has eight aspects to be noted.
1) Pay attention to the correct step of the clutch. The clutch pedal should be controlled by the front foot. When trampling the clutch pedal, tread on the clutch pedal with the foot of the foot. The heel should be attached to the ground. When the clutch is on the lowest point, the knee should be kept micro. Do not step on the pedal or heel from the ground with the tip of the foot to avoid the lack of strength or decline.
2) When you step on the clutch, you should step on the lowest point. Avoid the clutch for a long time to be engaged, to ensure that the clutch is completely separated and not worn.
3) Pay attention to the time to control the separation. When driving, the clutch should not be too fast or to increase the engine's speed too much. This will speed up the loss of the clutch.
4) Pay attention to the shift when the clutch pedal is completely stepped down.
5) Notice that the accelerator pedal should be loosened quickly when stepping on the clutch pedal.
6) Pay attention to the coordination of the operation of the clutch with the shift of the hand. When the hand fails to shift gears smoothly, the clutch should be loosened first, then the clutch should be clutches one time, and then shift gears. Do not force the shift. Otherwise, the gear of the transmission will be rubbed, resulting in the loss of the cup.
7) Notice that the left foot is not always placed on the clutch pedal when driving.
8) Pay attention to the driving, no matter what happens, do not step on the clutch pedal with the right foot.