1. Assembling the position of the brake lining roll, us […]
1. Assembling the position of the brake lining roll, use the braking force and the driving force to balance the shaft as much as possible.
2. The air pressure pneumatic brake port should be located above the brake body to facilitate the discharge of air.
3. The position of the supercharger and the oil pressure source should be higher than the brake, and the closer to the brake, the better.
4. The brake disc should be installed at the center of the brake chuck. The deviation should be less than 0.2mm. The amplitude of the brake disc should be controlled within 0.1mm.
5. Before using the air pressure pneumatic brake, the air in the brake body should be completely discharged, the exhaust port bolts should be loosened, and the transparent rubber hose should be put on.