Cause Analysis: The reasons for the clutch burning are […]
The reasons for the clutch burning are as follows:
1. The compression between the clutch and the pressure plate is not enough, causing the slippage of time.
2. Separation refers to imbalance, and the compression between the two is uneven.
3, use inferior friction plates
4. The clutch disc of the clutch disc fails to adjust the support screw of the separation finger in time, resulting in incomplete separation.
5, the exhaust is not complete, the separation is weak and the separation is not complete
6. There is oil between the clutch follower and the flywheel that causes time to slip.
7, the driver is poorly operated, long time half-linked clutch, resulting in burning
8. After a long time, the clutch is not replaced in time.
The above is the reason for the clutch facing burning